News & Events
- The Human Genome. Science, February 16, 2001, Vol. 291 No. 5507.
- The Human Genome and Our View of Ourselves by Svante Pääbo
Online. Available February 25, 2002.
- Humbled by the Genome's Mysteries by Stephen Jay Gould. February 19,2001
- Shades of the Future - Will Race Provide the Midcentury Crisis? by Faria Chideya
Time, February 1, 1999
- The Beige and the Black by Michael Lind. The New York Times Magazine, August 16, 1998.
- The Geometer of Race by Stephen Jay Gould. Discover, November 1994.
- Despite Options on Census, Many to Check "Black" Only by Diana Jean Schemo. The New
York Times Archives, February 12, 2000.
- Genome Mappers Navigate the Tricky Terrain of Race by Nicholas Wade. The New York Times
on the Web, July 20, 2001.
- African Origin of Modern Humans in East Asia: A Tale of 12,000 Y Chromosomes. Science, May
11, 2001, Vol 292 page 1151.
- Racial Profiling in Medical Research by P.Antonio Tataranni and Clifton Bogardus. New England Journal of
Medicine, Vol 344 No 18, May 3, 2001 page 1392
- Racial Differences in the Response to Drugs - Pointers to Genetic Differences.
New England Journal of
Medicine, Vol 344 No 18, May 3, 2001 page 1393.
- Culture, Not Race, Explains Human Diversity by Mark Nathan Cohen. Chronicle of Higher
Education, April 17, 1998, pp B4-B5.
- First Americans Arrived 40,000 Years Ago, Researchers Say. The Post-Standard, Syracuse, New York,
Feb. 17, 1998 page A-8.